Monday 1 March 2010

new kitchen

No blog yesterday - I collapsed in an exhausted heap but made up for it today! Somehow I managed to finish the joinery in my kitchen which I started about 5 years ago..... It needs painting but I am so thrilled... I have put it together in pine which includes a Georgian dresser, worktops which were originally wardrobe doors (found in a skip in Haworth - with permission!) some lucky 'reject' plate racks from Tabby's (sadly no longer) and the latest - shelves round 2 sides covering up the Rayburn and plumbing pipes - made out of - YES!! an old bed and the leftovers from a hen coop...fantastic!!

So thrilled to get a comment as well - albeit my daughter but it all connects well!

On harp things - the new performance harp is laid out on the kitchen table waiting to be fibre-glassed. AND more importantly - Dave has offered to spend every Friday on harp promotion - WOW! (and thank you)

Tomorrow I start recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment