Thursday 11 March 2010

very happy

Saved by Dave... He saw how upset I was about Origin-Al and mended it yesterday morning with fibreglass which means I'm back on track to record - already tuned 128 strings twice this morning!

I may get into the garden today but I now need rain to plant the willow! We have had a glorious sunny week. Even the big tractor hasn't got stuck anywhere. The old grey fergie has a slight problem and Dave is going to mend it and sell the big tractor this Spring. My first job in the garden is to repair all the holes in the wire fencing the hens have made ... no point planting anything till they are out of the garden! We have 3 rare breeds and have to mend the big pens to separate them all. We have Large Whites, Copper Black Marans and Polish, which I call pom poms. The Polish cockrell is the most feisty and aggressive as well as being the smallest and blessed with a huge plume on its head. Last year though he managed to sneak into the other pens and 'bonk' all the hens... We have a large collection of 'plumed' hybrids this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment