Saturday 20 March 2010

willow hedges and recording update

Got side-tracked from recording yesterday to pick up a bidet, bought on Ebay of all places, from Harrogate! A bargain, matched our existing suite, and money donated to cancer research - can't do better really!

Got up early this morning to 'listen' to all the recordings I have done... I am over half way!! All the wierd and wonderful experiments on sound have paid off though. There was a definite improvement over last week. At the time I didn't notice it I have to say!

I am taking a break this afternoon as we have rain!!! (Yes, I am pleased) It means I can get my willow hedging done at last - a month later than usual. I planted 12 different varieties last year, thanks to a pupil's Dad. It is too early to see how they have fared. The main problem is rabbit and sheep damage! We are on the edge of a village called Marsh - augurs well for willow generally!

No comments:

Post a Comment