Friday 26 March 2010

Friday 9th April - 7.30 pm - St Huberts

Dave is going to teach me computer skills... but until then I am advertising my forthcoming events here!! (the date page will get updated as soon as I know how or Dave learns to type with his thumb and forefinger - only things sticking out of the pot on his arm!!!! - sadly at the wrong angle which involves pointing his elbow at a ridiculous angle up to the ceiling to prod the keyboard.....) He is plainly in an awful lot of pain right now though and needs some time to re-coop.

Next concert - featuring my new tune about the goings on in the Vatican in 1635....
Friday 9th April - 7.30 at St Huberts, Dunsop Bridge - (if you put a cross over the whole of the UK Dunsop Bridge is officially the 'centre') - near Slaidburn and Whitewell, nr Clitheroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment