Tuesday 10 February 2009

Snow and Lessons

Yesterday morning I was back at the Doctors, nothing new there hten and last night I was at College , furthering my knowledge of website design . The plan is to set up a new company in May this year but first I have got to pass the exam and when I got home last night it appeared a mouse had chewed through my computer cable.
A trip to my Step Dads house was required and I finally got back just after midnight with adaptor mended but too tired to do much I answered a few emails and then went up to bed.

Meanwhile Katie told me she had , had a night of a few phone calls one Lady seemingly thought I actually played the Harp -Nope I definately do not I have my own personal harp player no need to play myself not that I would be very good with all those strings anyway I do not have the patience either but for those aspiring to play the harp Katie does actually teach and enquiries can be directed to her on 01535 642581 . The best bit been is she also hires out harps so you do not have to go to the expense of bying your own just to have a go and then find out it is not for you and that your stuck with a very expensive instrument.

Plan for this morning is to go to Town buy some ink for printer, do recycling, get back and I have a load of letters to write including one to my son I have not wrote since Christmas whoops...

Katie is teaching 4 pupils this afternoon individually so better had get a move on

No comments:

Post a Comment