Thursday 19 February 2009

Harps , Tractors and Chickens


I am not one to normally talk about the weather but I cannot believe the changes that we are having. It has become quite cold again today and I have sat at the computer for just over an hour now sorting out Kate's marketing material and then I had to ring the tractor company who promised me my tractor parts for my Grey Ferguson on Monday only to be told they still have not received them .


The difference in temperature is that today I am finding it difficult to move and my circulation is bad where as on Tuesday just gone I was outside gardening and concreating the new base for my chicken house.


Kate had lunch with her Mum yesterday, I decided to do the same and went with mine , we travelled over to Otley where mum insisted in going in every charity shop in the place , eventually I told her I had had my fill and needed to get back home.


Oh well today is another day a visit to skipton this afternoon may be called for and more work on the marketing material I have posted a picture of the sort of thing I am doing - More later


No comments:

Post a Comment