Friday 20 February 2009

Folk Clubs, Schools and Tractors


Yesterday I spent several hours contacting all the folk clubs that I could find on the internet with a view to Kate performing there.

I was quite suprised how many they actually was , but was more suprised to learn that only 22 of them had a actual address to write to. As I am doing a advanced course on website design I am shocled at this how are people actually supposed to find these places?


Some of them have elaborate email systems and others just saw we meet at the pub first thursday in every month but it does not say where the pub is, what time the venue starts or anything shocking stuff really. Folk clubs if your reading this put your address on your websites!!!


I also contacted a load of schools yesterday morning , ordered some sand (which I am waiting for to arrive) and collected tractor parts from Skipton. PV Dobsons actually on the Snaygill Industrial estate. now the reason I mention this company ios becuase I ordered my parts last week , I was promised them next day they actually took 3 days , I had to case them up then I was supplied with wrong parts and not only that the girl in the shop tried to short change me by a tenner -My advice Stick to buying off the internet and avoid this tractor part dealer at all costs.....


Finally I managed to get the door off my old tractor and have welded it together now I am trying to devise a way of getting the glass in stuff fell out why cant it just pop back in.


Found a website created on my space for kate very good but we do not know who has created it - we need to rectify this as soon as possible but at least she has a myspace website and the good news is it saves me a job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment