Thursday 12 February 2009

Ridings Wakefield

Today we are travelling up to Wakefield , Fiona Katie has been asked to play at the opening of the new centre which has just had a awful lot of money spent on it to improve it. We have been asked to park at the car park , funny thing is I do not recall a car park but that is probably becuase I did not used to go in that much . We will be having a early lunch and setting off to allow us plenty of time to get there. It has started snowing outside again.

The event will be a ideal opportunity to try out the new Microphone and also get some publicity photographs for use on the website.

In amongst other jobs I have got to check the car over tomorrow as we are going to Liverpool on Saturday for a Valentines day wedding ceremony . I do hope the weather is warmer then the cold gets into Kate's fingers and it has to be said she is just so professional she just carries on playing regardless how she does it I do not know.

I am finding it easierr to up date the news feed now using this new site many of you will recall that I used to have several months blog on my pages then the whole site would dissapear as it became chock a block.

Anyway must go put the camera on charge.

This evening I am at my Daughters school she has done ever so well in her school report I am dead proud .

No comments:

Post a Comment