Thursday 26 February 2009

Long time no news

Yes I know I promised to keep the blog up to date but I have not had a single minute to myself over the last week. It all started with woodworm in the barn I bought a compressor to spray the chemicals and the compressor packed in so I got it exchanged only to have the samething happen with the second then I realised it was not the compressor it did not have a fault it was me that had actually turned it off on the spray gun . Spraying the barn took 2 days and 25 lite of fluid. Then this morning finally my tractor parts for my grey fergie arrived pleased as punch was I until I got a phone call from our Albert (son) telling us that gates had been stolen in the night off some property we rent out leaving a sixteen foot opening. Katie and I travelled to Bradford to inspect the property I ended up building a wall with breeze blocks to stop illegal tipping etc on the land.
I have not eaten properly at all today and tomorrow I am going to hospital for a new implant fitting.

I will of course try and update this page with more relevant news tomorrow (If I get the chance)
David.................

No comments:

Post a Comment