Sunday 1 March 2009

March and a busy week

Wow March all ready time flies by so quickly .
My first set of spark plugs arrived on friday I am waiting for another set as I feel it is only right to keep a set in stock. I had a great deal of trouble setting the tractor back up it seems to lack power still but at least it is running thankfully hopefull I can now get the tyre repaired and get my other tractor out of the Mud.
I have a busy week ahead 3 times I am going to after be out tomorrow , then I am at doctors on Tuesday, Computer shop Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday I am at Doctors again, then at the vets in the afternoon before been at college on wednesday night.
On Thursday I have got to collect the back of a BT van from near my mothers , I have friday free and on saturday I am supposed to be going to Nottingham with Kate as I said busy week ahead.
As this blog is not really for me I guess I should say that in between times I have got to help katie make a video as I have been promising to do this for ages

No comments:

Post a Comment