Monday 30 March 2009

Changes to the website







I have been told off today for not keeping on top of things and thought it was time I updated the blog with some interesting snippets of information. If you have logged in through the website you will see that the front end of the website has changed again. If you have not logged in through the website then go have a look now (http://www.tripleharps.com/) The picture was taken by me I am pleased to say just Yesterday on Penistone moor a place five minutes from our house. I took some other photos some of Kate standing on the edge of a rock which I quite liked I have decided that since I have not put pictures on for a while I will put small images on for you all to have a look at:- I will post some more later if I get the chance ..
In the meantime I had a lovely chat today with a Lady called Ann (without the E) such a charming Lady I felt unwell at the time when she actually called but she was such a lovely Woman by the time the call had finished I felt quite upbeat (Thanks Ann).
I have been asked if Fiona wants to appear at the bearded Festival which sounds quite different I think it would be good for us to go (Not sure if we have to wear false beards) It is been held in May I just feel it might clash with my Father coming over from Ireland I will have to check with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment