Thursday 12 March 2009

Harps and Camera's

I am now on well with the new website for tripleharps.com and this will be showcased in about 8 weeks time if all goes to plan. Many of you have told me that you like the existing layout and indeed it does work well but the website has been cobbled together using microsoftword , a bit of publisher amongst other programs and I would dearly like to have the website designed and published with one program which is why I have been at college since September so have a look out for the new site.

Meanwhile - Disaster struck at home , whilst I was out the other evening Fiona decided to shoot a video with the new camera I bought her and whilst setting up dropped the camera . I returned home to find (Katie) Fiona in tears and camera beyond repair.

On a brighter note business is picking up and Fiona is playing at the BAcup Folk Club on Monday evening. Some of you may recall she played there just after christmas and the snow came down so bad on the night that the gig had to be cancelled

No comments:

Post a Comment