Monday 16 February 2009

Monday Blues

Well it is Monday and this morning I awoke with slight panic in my heart as I remembered I had left the sheep out all night
Then after hurriedly getting dressed I ran downstairs out of the door and up to the fields to see all the sheep outside perfectly happy they just took a look at me as if to say thank god you left us out for once.

This afternoon we dropped down into Keighley Town centre I bought Katie a new camera and video tape recorder so that I could do some more videos for the site. I bought myself a magazine , a car tax disc holder, and that was about it
Katie is on with making tea , as I write this and my daughters Lucia and Olivia are drawing on the table and they are very quiet

NO pictures today sadly but maybe more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment