Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentines Day Wedding



It was Valentines Day and Katie performed at a wedding down in Liverpool , we set off early and found the church quite easily as I know Liverpool reasonably well.
We dropped the harp off and I went for a spot of lunch at the local Supermarket well proceedings got under way
After the Church service I drove Katie up to a local Restaurant which had a permanent Marquee attached to it specifically for weddings ,Was a nice venue and I did a quick sound check on the harp before retreating to the car park to sit in the car and read my newspaper.
We finally arrived back in the wilderness at around 6pm I ordered a Pizza and we set off out for a drive , a few drinks later we got back to the house suitably refreshed and went to bed as we were absolutely worn out.
Today Katie is making a new bag for the harps. And I am going to clip the sheep. I will update the blog again in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment