Tuesday 1 February 2011

next concert this Saturday in Clayton - pls see next blog down!

I cannot believe it's been nearly a week since I last wrote. I have two new websites - the thanks and inspiration for the names go to Duncan - a great friend of Dave's and who shall be sadly missed. I shall check first that they are actually up and running without hitches before I give you the names! The original website www.tripleharps.com was set up by my daughter's friend, Adam, whilst still at school in AS level year. In those days we never thought things would get so big and I never thought I would be spelling it out over the phone umpteen times a day!

I am at present making a huge map on the kitchen table. The harps have been moved out of the way for the moment! We are on a quest to find out as much history and folklore about harps as we can - in particular in connection with the Romans as they brought so many new ideas into the country - music included! I have discovered many links with locations anyway and I am enjoying myself creating this map with a whole new outlook!

Well, at present rate of progress I will not write again before the concert so I hope to see you all in Clayton on Saturday - 8 pm - there is a bar ... Music and tales from hills ...

No comments:

Post a Comment