Saturday 12 February 2011

Update on flossy

Flossy continues toget a bit better each day and is developing into a good friend .
I have been working in the stables in the adjoining room to flossy today and have been in and out with bits of harps and equipment for the workshop.
Flossy has decided very quickly that if she starts making her sqeauly attempts at a donkey noise that she gets a carrot but I have decided not to give her toom many as I do not want to give her stomach ache/.
Tomorrows job is to call down and see our good friend Mark who owns Airevalley wood shavings in Keighley he has helped me out no end and my good friend Julie Rhodes from Rhodes Hardware came up to see flossy with a huge sack of feed for flossy
It does seem that everyone is taking a bit of interest in flossy and she is getting spoilt .
I have in all my years never seen a animal so mistreated and to say she has been treated in this she still has trust in mankind . I am suprised that she does not bite anything that moves..

Well it is time for bed and I am up early in the morning as I will be working on Fiona Katies latest website which is www.harpistforweddings.com
Still some finishing touches to go on but I think I have managed to get the music page just right

Davex

No comments:

Post a Comment