Wednesday 16 February 2011

New harps

Had a great day today I went to see my mom gave her a new coat I had bought for her and then went off to the paint shop to buy supplies to complete Daval.
Had to strip the varnish off Daval ready for 15 coats of laquer which will be sprayed tomorrow.
Davav the harp will then be left to dry for 3 days before having the next set of decals and laquer sprayed over the top.

At this stage we will be drilling the harp ready for stringing and then the final part will be the electronics .
It is my intention to have Daval ready for stringing by the end of next week
Then the real work start as 128 strings have to be fit into place and months of tuning will begine at this stage Daval could explode under the huge strain and a years work will simply become firewood.

I am hoping that it all works
D

No comments:

Post a Comment