Friday 25 February 2011

flossy, harps,concerts, and stuff.


Have had another look at Deval the harp this afternoon and since I am now stuck in the house have spent the afternoon looking at designs for many different harps and have discussed some of the ideas with Fiona Katie as we are both working on these together.

Had a eventful day with the Vet coming to look at Flossy , she is to have shoes fitted shortly and the Vet feels she may have to be sedated.

This afternoon I had to go back to the hospital to have my leg manipulated into place before a more permanent cast was fitted. Physio was concerned about the weakness in my right hand side and as it is my left leg that is broken a wheelchair is going to be delivered tomorrow morning all being well.

It seems we are not able to be as freem with our speech on here as we would like .

This is a shame as when I set this blog up it was meant to be able to tell a little bit about harps and our lives in general.

Some it seems take exception to this. Such a shame

Next concert is is Grimsby all being well.

I will be sorting out further concerts in the next few weeks in Yorkshire shortly

I will post the details here
Above photo is Fiona Katie dressed to perform at a wedding
Dave Widdop

No comments:

Post a Comment