Wednesday 23 June 2010

weeding

I have tar on my knees, my hands and my feet! Came about with my new method of eradicating the nettles and docks from my garden. Dave bought a job lot of roofing felt on Ebay a year ago so I though I would use that under the flags to keep the weeds down. It is mega-thick with tar in the middle and in all this hot weather it has melted... It works a treat but gets everywhere!

On the harp front - I have had a couple of sell-out concerts and more and more people seem convinced that I am worth listening to and, that it really is different! It has taken such a long time to invent the harp, the technique, compose the tunes and learn how to make the harps. Looking back I don't think I would have started if I knew what a long job it was! There are 3 harps in construction - a long slow process - mostly waiting for glue to dry!

Well, am off back outside - just a six foot section of small wall to build and the walling is finished. Its too hot to plant anything so that will have to wait to the normal English summer comes back...(don't blame me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment