Sunday 11 July 2010

Bells in A

Bob Hoskins smiled at me! A long, slow smile across a crowded room, just a couple of seconds. I was playing the harp at a wedding and he was apparantly related somehow to one of the couple. The hotel is a favourite of mine, no flashiness to impress, very classy and I often chat to people and come away and think - was that ...?

Last summer I was sat at the bottom of the 'back stairs' playing at a wedding when I noticed a girl sat half way up, almost hidden, in a white track suit. We shared a couple of laughs at the goings on of the guests and young bridesmaids. It was only afterwards that the staff told me it was Kiera Knightly.

I am playing at Wycoller Park next Sunday afternoon - we thought this had gone with the cuts but I am valued apparantly. I will be playing my version of Owen O'Rourke with the big bell in A.

1 comment:

  1. You are valued indeed. Consider that God loves you and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Cost was high but free to those who will accept. Check out book of John in the Bible. Life is short but eternity is forever.

    ReplyDelete