Thursday 22 April 2010

auditions and incubators

Usually when I don't write the blog its not that I have nothing to write about its just that I have no time to write it! Such is the case and I could run off a list of events here and now or continue to chat away about a couple of nice things...

Mac the sheepdog is bouncing around back to normal and had his stitches out. I packed the incubator full of eggs and hopefully in 3 week's time we shall have a load more pompom chicks, wyandottes and copper blacks to replace the others.

This morning I went to an audition - tipped off by my Mum (who has time to read newspapers).
It went well - I am thrilled because they all seemed to understand the hours of slog I have put into designing the harp - and the different music I can achieve - hurrah....watch this space. It sounded pretty positive but they will get back to me in about 2 weeks time. Who knows what might have happenned by then on this farm!

Next gig: The Wyrd of Stake Moss Festival - 29th May 2010 - tickets by invitation only - please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment