Saturday 3 April 2010

Antoinette and Harry?

Two lambs so far - the first was named Harry by Harriet so the second should be Antoinette for my son, Anthony? A huge lamb, needed help to be pulled out so perhaps a large name is appropriate! (Yes, ALL our sheep names....and most of the hens too)

Onto harps - I have at last managed to listen to the cd on a normal cd player and I haven't done a bad job! I have actually managed to get the treble louder than the bass which is very bizarre but think we can correct that. Some gorgeous moments and I am really pleased with the way my own compositions are coming along. I seem to have gone in two directions at once - 'gypsy baroque' and uniquely, F-K's own.

I am waiting for paint to dry on a new sign I have made to advertise the surplus eggs to passing walkers. I have painted a sheep, a sheepdog, a cockrell ... and of course, a harp on it. I need to make a 'gibbet' to hang it off but for the time being the washing line will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment