Sunday 17 October 2010

Appearing at Musicport this Saturday 23rd

I am amazed. The 'ghost child' is drawing away in the pantry and we now have 6 stick figures drawn. Some of them have skirts on. The plaster has been finished today so I can move in tomorrow and clean up the mess!

I have been busy outside wearing my 'Australian' leather hat to stop me burning in the sun! I have been searching for any stones useful for dry-stone walling and have dug them out of hedgerows and nettle patches. My back is about to break! I had to seal all the gaps underneath the shed and clean it out as the sheepdog is about to have pups.

My next job is 'progging' and I started building the bonfire today with all the prickly prunings.
My hands survived the ordeal in their old gardening gloves - good job I'm not like the harp player I was told about at a wedding the other day from Romania. She won't even wash up to 'save her hands' - ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment