Sunday 9 May 2010

Symphony for Yorkshire


I picked the wrong weekend to help hatch the chicks as I had 2 weddings. Luckily they have nearly all managed to hatch unaided. I am thrilled to have a few Polish (pom pom) chicks so can start again (the fox killed all mine 3 weeks ago). Dave rescued one poor chick who battled his way out of his own egg to find an empty shell roll onto him and completely cover him up again so he had to start all over again! Life's like that...


On the harp front I got email confirmation to arrange recording for the Symphony for Yorkshire.

I'm not sure what yet - absolutely no clues whatsoever!!!


Dave has just suggested he put a photo on from today's wedding. He is slowly teaching me computer skills and one day I may actually manage to work it out - fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment