Friday 18 April 2014

Website Update , Harp Lessons , and other stuff

As you will see over the next few days we are having some major changes done to the website.
As well as the changes going off on the website we have made a decision no longer to work with the agency called Alive Network this is due to a difference of opinion and also because Alive Network does not consider me for work outside of Yorkshire  -( I do actually cover the whole of the UK.)

Booking me direct is also cheaper as you do not have to pay the commission that the agency puts on top and I have no hidden extras my prices are clear cut .

I have insurance through the Musicians Union and I am fully insured as well as CRB checked .
I do not just perform at weddings I also perform in schools, workshops, concerts, fund raisers and in addition to this I also offer Private Harp tuition and I currently have over 35 harps which is probably the  most harps owned by one person in the UK.

If you have ever fancied learning the harp , or would perhaps like to purchase one of my cd's then please do not hesitate to get in touch

i am also currently working on a exciting project with the Author David John Widdop performing works from his book  The Book of Caris and his latest book The Book of Anon which was released late last year

I hope you will enjoy the new website and will continue to support me as many of you have in the past

Fiona Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment