Saturday 18 August 2012

For one night only !!!!!!!

This Post is by Dave For one night only Fiona Katie wil be perforning this evening at Gargrave Church . The concert is extra special as she wil be sharing the concert with none other than Mark Hamer also a Harp Player. Two very different styles of playing , two very different styles of Music whilst we were up at Rossendale last night doing a one of session I heard a Woman saying that she had enjoyed the evening and especially the contrast between the two So if you are free this evening , and want to see something which is extremely rare then get yourself up to Gargrave Church you wil be most welcome There is a entrance fee and I believe it is £7 per person if it is the same as last night but it is a treat you wil enjoy I can assure you of that. Even I enjoyed it and I hear harps all th time !!! Sorry in my excitement I forgot to take pictures for you I wil try and remember tonight if you cant come Dave..

No comments:

Post a Comment