Friday 10 August 2012

Caught reading the magazines

I was just flicking through all the scandal rags at Morrisons at Illingworth the other day when a man approached and asked if I was 'the' Fiona-Katie Roberts. Oh yeah!!! (That's a first, by the way). Both my husband, Dave, and I thought he was going to tell us off for not buying the magazines! The news on the farm is good - we finally caught the missing hen chick whilst it was dozing the other night so it is now back with mum and its siblings. The Swifts have all fledged and the farmyard is full of them swooping low nearly catching our heads. Next week I have two concerts in North Yorkshire with another harper, Mark Harmer. We start at Rosedale Church on Friday 17th August at 7 pm and the following night we are at Gargrave Church (Saturday l8th August, also at 7 pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment