Wednesday 30 May 2012

The nudey lady

Well - no news because I have been tuning the harp flat-out. I played it yesterday for the very first time. Of course the Law of Sod applied. The event was a big garden party in Baildon. Lots of stalls and music outside. The Council had decided to dig the road up so we had a huge JCB to compete with and the noise of the bunting flapping in the wind was like being on a tall ship! The new harp rose above it all and we 'rocked'! Strangely most people missed the fact that there was a nude lady painted on the front of the harp ... They commented on the colours and the flowers and I overheard a few amused comments as they sat and drank their drinks and suddenly realised. My 7 year old pupil, Billie, thinks I should paint her some clothes on though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment