Friday 18 March 2011

operations , hospitals and stuff

Hi well I have been meaning to alter Fiona Katies website and have just not had the time which is strange since I have broken my leg and I have not been able to do much recently. On Wednesday I had major surgery and Fiona Katie stayed with me as I went down to the operating theatre and had my operation on my tumours.
I was suprised that the surgeon agreed to do the operation as I am in plaster but Fiona Katie and I were told that it needed doing as a matter of urgency so now I am hoping to make a speedy recovery then I can help Fiona Katie like she has helped me recently.

Tomorrow I am hoping to update the existing website whilst starting work on the new one. In between this and resting I am writing a bit mnore in the book of caris which is a book I have been working on for some time.

Meanwhile Fiona Katie is getting several enquiories through now for the summer weddings for next year which is good and I am able to deal with all her enquiries whilst laid up and my step son albert is home helping his mom with lambing as well as our friends thank goodness. It is a shame that our relatives who are farmers could not lend a hand! given the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment