Thursday 3 March 2011

A cautionary tale!!! hens and harps

Fiona Katie is practising downstairs
The hens have started laying
I am gaining more movement in my foot and think the bruising is beginning to subside

Here is a tale which was told to me this morning.

A Scorpion was basking in the sunshine on a leaf which was floating at the edge of a pond.
Suddenly a breeze blew the leaf with the scorpion on into the deep part of the pond and the scorpion in fear of drowning cried out "help, help help"

Nearby was a frog who came by to see what all the commotion was about.
"Whats wrong" asked the frog to the scorpion.
The scorpion replied " I cannot swim and will surely drown in this deep water please will you carry me on your back to safety?"

The Frog replied "But you will sting me and kill me and we will both die if I allow you on my back"

Scorpion': "No I wont because if I sting you we will both drown and die "

And so the frog agreed to carry the scorpion on his back and started to swim back to safety.
As the frog swam through the deep water the scorpion raised his tail and stung the frog in his back.

"Why would you do such a thing" the frog asked the scorpion as the poison began to run through him for now we will both drown and die.

"because it is my nature" replied the scorpion

Watch out for scorpions!!!!!












dave here I am writing Fiona Katies blog for the moent as she is managing feeding the animals due to my injured leg, shoulder and hip

I have done some more work on the new website today and hope to have completed at least the first page by tomorrow night . I am trying to get to grips with the new software I am using Webserif it is completely different to anything I have used and like anything new I have to find my way around it.

My toes have gone bright purple and black so I imagine the rest of the bruising must be coming out which can only be a good thing

we went to the pain clinic today and Fiona katie is going to play there in May all been well which I am sure will cheer up all those who suffer in silence with pain

Watched out of the window in sheer frustration as Fiona Katie fed and watered all the animals .

No comments:

Post a Comment