Tuesday 20 October 2009

its been a month

Well just over exactly since I published anything on this page so here we go. I have been busy assisting in the setting up of a Tour the "Spread the word Tour " Now starts in January commencing at the Wuthering Heights in Stanbury followed by , a performance in Bacup , then the Barearts Cafe Finally Fiona Katie will give the finasl performance of the tour in The Topic Folk Club in Bradford.

Fiona Katie will be assited by our Good Friend Andy Hill whom she met at the Rainhall Centre whilst she was on her last Tour "The Red and White Roses Tour".

Finally work has commenced on a new CD which I have some work to do on this evening the new CD "Alconden" wil;l hopefully be available for release over the next fortnight .

In addition to tyhis we face disruption at home as we are having a central heating system in . My health will not allow for us to have another cold winter such as we did before and it is with some comfort that I am grateful that a central heating system is been installed which might stop out toothpaste freezing .

I have yet to update the dates page but hope to do this later today with a bit of luck and a bit of time FK is busy teaching and has gone to fetch my tablets from the Doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment