Monday 11 May 2009

Its been a while!

Fiona Katie has had to managed without my input over the last 3 weeks as I have been terribly ill and have not had the strength to do anything.
What started as a sniffle turned into something a bit more and I ended up going to bed and poor Kate (Fiona Katie) had to look after the animals , feed the hens, teach wash cook as well as perform .

Finally I today I have began to feel better and although my hip is hurting from Osteoporosis I think we are making headway today and tonight it is my final night at College and so ends another academic year for me for a few months which will give me more time to concentrate on "fighting for access rights to my son and assisting Katie.

In the meantime Katie has been making significant improvements to her harps, set up a recording studio so I am hoping that she will put things to one side and concentrate on recording a new CD.

I guess that about brings you up to date except to say watch out for details of festivals coming up on Kates date page many of them are free and those that are not free are well worth going to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment