Tuesday 12 May 2009

Harps and Sheep


We got the contract for Fiona Katie to play at Limetree Festival today. We are looking forward to that and I will publish details of when , where and directions of how to get there when I have a bit more time.

Tomorrow Fiona Katie is playing at a school and then this weekend we have a free weekend .

It is our intention to do something a bit light depending on whether my hip holds out or not we might go for a walk.


My daughters have managed to break yet another toilet and it is leaked through the ceiling so I have had to cut the water off for that one and will have to leave it until I feel a bit more like my old self


I have also moved all the lambs outside today for the first time they were frightened of going out hopefully they will get a bit more confidence over the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment