Wednesday 1 April 2009

Wind turbines and recording decks

Last night we travelled over to Bolton and collected a new recording deck for Kate to try out ee have not had the chance to do it yet as today we decided to erect the wind turbing set it up, wire in the batteries and view a house and also take Kates car into the garage we got a lot done today and I have to admit to feeling slightly drained , tomorrows job is to do the side of the house and to finish some of the hen pens off . Kate is performing in Cowling on Sunday I do not think I will be going with her as I am a bit behind on my home work and I have not been sleeping too well of late either

Anyway enough about that watch this space for news of kates new cd which she will be starting tomorrow

Exciting times

No comments:

Post a Comment