Friday 10 April 2009

Easter

we have had quite a busy week Kate has been making more harps and converting some of her triple harps into quad hard with 4 sets of strings . She is playing at a wedding up near York on sunday I think me and my girls will be going with her to take the driving out of it and we will also have a look round whilst we are there.
I am in a bit of a quandry I wanted to send my son Jack that I do not see a Easter egg but missed the post not sure if I should send one now or just a letter afterwards I will have to have a think on that one.
I have managed to plant the wheat approximately 1/2 a tonne so far and this year I have flattened the land and deliberately compacted it in order to see if I get a better result I watched a local farmer do this last week and he has grown so much over the last few years he must be doing something right so I thought it would be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment