Tuesday 19 January 2010

I had a good Birthday celebration thanks to all those who played Andy Hill, Fiona Katie and Jenny.

Missed my daughters who were not able to make it..

Today I have been doing somework on the website you may notice that the dates page is finally up to date and the marriages that FK is playing on should all be on there as of todays date...

Our Draughtsman is currently drawing up a 3D model of a harp for me I am hoping that will be finished soon so I can contact the suppliers of materials and get them to start sending me the wood pre cut for the harps . We can then start producing quality harps at a reasonable cost from home.

Fiona Katie has her second Audition on Thursday for Britains got Talent and she is shaking like a jelly - lets all hope it goes well for her.

Tomorrows Job for me is to keep out of her way I think I will be servicing the little grey ferguson tractor to see if I am able to get it back into commission I do know that the battery had had it once running it is my intention to get it sorted out properly I was hoping it was done but the guy who mended it last time has sadly let me down so it does look if I am seriously going to have to have a fiddle with it myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment