Tuesday 24 July 2012

Exchange Arts Sunday 29th July

Our cat, Stix, is having a bad week of it ... He is locked in the stable for the night again! Earlier this week I opened the hen coop to feed the chicks and one flew out. The only way it would survive the night was to lock Stix up - he is tiny for a cat but don't be fooled - he is definitely related to tiger! I get quite upset at his daily dead offerings on the door mat but he does catch moles as well which helps the hay fields tremendously. Anyway I caught the single chick and tonight two chicks flew out as I was trying to catch them and transfer them to the hen run. Stix is back in the stable for the night and first thing tomorrow I shall endeavour to catch the two chicks. The Nudey Lady Harp and I are in concert on Sunday night at Exchange Arts in Keighley - 7 pm. Tel 01535 661591 for tickets. This will be the full version of THE BOOK OF CARIS - words and music by David Widdop - fascinating true story set 2,000 years ago. Reviews so far ... 'fabulous'; 'sublime'; 'enchanting'.

No comments:

Post a Comment