Saturday 31 December 2011

the cat hat

I managed to stall the camper van in the middle of a busy roundabout and the very next car to pass was the police .... arghhhhh! I was stressed and they very kindly asked if I was okay. I said yes and willed the camper (called ginge) into action. It stumbled across and promptly stalled again but this time I made it look like I had parked it and the police drove off. Then I realised I had my birthday hat on. Dave actually said 'if I knew you were going to wear it I would never have bought it' ... hmmmmmm. It is made out of leopard skin fake fur and has large cat ears on top lined with pink.

We have had a change round so I am sat at a newly-donated computer (thanks Dave). I have promised not to ever place magnets anywhere near it so this means I can catch up.

I have finally managed to clear out some of the kids stuff which was hoarded all the way round the house. I cried as I went through school books and toys and the memories flooded back! All in all though it HAD to be done.

I have some very exciting news about the new harp but it can wait until the next ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment